Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

|GsX| clan match?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelostcause

thelostcause

|GsX| clan match? Empty
PostSubject: |GsX| clan match?   |GsX| clan match? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:43 am

Is it possible that we could have a match against them? They are a clan of many friends of mine and don't have an actual scrim team but are usually willing to scrimmage anyone. If this intrests anybody please tell in the forums, through PM, or on steam, my name is ugotfrohned, and i can set up a scrimmage asap. They are not the best but they are good, it would be good practice I think.
Their clan site is located here GsX Clan
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

|GsX| clan match? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |GsX| clan match?   |GsX| clan match? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:54 am

We're not even ready to scrim anyone. We don't even know who can be the main ones.
Back to top Go down
thelostcause

thelostcause

|GsX| clan match? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |GsX| clan match?   |GsX| clan match? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:10 am

got it and i kinda figured it, so what i guess im sayin now is once we are at a "ready" point and have starters or top cal team members, we could play them as a starting team bc they arent a cal clan or really a match/scrimmage either so it would be a good start
Back to top Go down
asian
Admin

|GsX| clan match? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |GsX| clan match?   |GsX| clan match? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:15 am

Lol, our clan seems soo small compared to others. T-T
No fun. D:
Back to top Go down
thelostcause

thelostcause

|GsX| clan match? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |GsX| clan match?   |GsX| clan match? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:22 pm

lol it is!, and this is why we need attracting servers to get more members to want to play in our servers. that means more donations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|GsX| clan match? Empty
PostSubject: Re: |GsX| clan match?   |GsX| clan match? Empty

Back to top Go down

|GsX| clan match?
Page 1 of 1