Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace

Go down 
+2
Alphonsecickase
Peace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peace

I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace Empty
PostSubject: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 pm

1. Your CS:S name:Peace
2: Steam Name (requirement):
ι΅ℓo√eyouяhαтє
3. Your Email:yjtc_cody@yahoo.com
4. Your Steam ID Ex: STEAM_0:0:0000000:192.168.1.101
5. Your age:13
6. Any problems with being active?:not really get on for 2 hours or more everyday
7. Your Favorite Map:texturedbattle
8. What you can contribute to ARMF?:Good rep,being loyal,and bringing pride to clan
9. Any other info you think we should know:Im 13 but all other admins and members think im like 15 cus my voice is deep Smile
Back to top Go down
Alphonsecickase

Alphonsecickase

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 am

I think he should instead be BANNED from all servers.
By the way. I'm kidding. Hes ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peace

PostSubject: wow   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 pm

I DK Y BUT ALPHONSE HATES ME
now it is friday the 12th and he realy dus want to ban me from all servers
and u shold know that alot of the members in clan are friends and like me
so yea
Back to top Go down
Yeldarb

Yeldarb

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:05 pm

Ya Peace is okay, but I see him on wcs more than gungame. I don't blame him for that cuz no one is ever on GunGame anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alphonsecickase

Alphonsecickase

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:33 pm

I only "hate" you because you sat there and said straight to Sully and I's faces that you were using a glitched gun and you would not stop using it because its not in the MOTD. Then you argued with me and Sully even though we told you to stop using it. I declare a full BAN on him. Ban from forums and the servers. Like I said before. Way to fuck up.

# 219 "[TO] Cpl. Peace" STEAM_0:1:19233261 19:51 73 0 active
Back to top Go down
Peace

PostSubject: wow   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:13 pm

well alphonse i told u that i only used it cus u and sullly said it was knife rounds and he kept shootin me
so i used glitched gun with barny
while he said i hacked
then i changed to fiveseven which isnt glitched and still owned him
so i think that alphonse should lower his temper and start understanding more
just advice dont take it the wrong way
Back to top Go down
>Sword<

>Sword<

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:10 am

Stfu alphonse Peace is awsome...Im not even going to go through some stuff but w/e
Back to top Go down
Alphonsecickase

Alphonsecickase

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Do not mind this random post. Just a test!

________EDIT________
Test turned out to be a success.
Any post between 9-21-08, 9:48 pm to 9-22-08, 6:30 am are missing. I don't know if this is for you guys too, but I tried on two seperate computers and they are not coming up. Any post within that time seems to have also deleted all posts within the thread leving only they users with blank posts. I will be back around 9:30 pm tonight to find out what happened. Untill then, Cya!
Back to top Go down
Nebball

Nebball

Location : NC, USA, in America, on Earth, located in the Milky Way, which is in the Universe

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:13 am

yh, some of the post arent showing up. by the way alphonse, everyone loves pissing u off santa
Back to top Go down
basheR151

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:49 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! idk im bored
Back to top Go down
Alphonsecickase

Alphonsecickase

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:33 am

Please put stuff like tat into our Spam thread in the forums kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace   I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

I want TO JOIN CLAN SOME OF CLAN MEMBERS KNOW ME AS Peace
Page 1 of 1