Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izkavan's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izkavan

Izkavan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Izkavan's Application   Izkavan's Application EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 am

1. Your CS:S name: Izkavan
2: Steam Name: Izkavan (Conman1992)
3. Your Email: conman_w@hotmail.com
4. Your Steam ID Ex: STEAM_0:1:9116462
5. Your age:16
6. Any problems with being active?:a few, I have a short memory span at times, and I am a champion procrastinator. Otherwise I am quite active
7. Your Favorite Map: de_dust
8. What you can contribute to ARMF?: Well, I can provide the years of experience in the steam community I have achieved. I can be a pretty good grammar Nazi at times, and I am a video game programmer in learning, so that is always good...
9. Any other info you think we should know: I am in a computer networking course, and I am learning several coding languages. I have played Half life and other steam games from around 1997 onward, so I have 11 years of exp in the steam community. I am an author, so most of my posts will be easily read, and ingame I will be able to respond quickly and concisely. I enjoy garry's mod, and through that I have gotten into a LOT of level making (still not that good though) and I learn how the source engine works. I know a little french and latin, an even smaller portion of german, and I am hoping to learn more in all three. Nothing else really...
Back to top Go down
asian
Admin

Izkavan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izkavan's Application   Izkavan's Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Tryout soon. Friday or Saturday.

.asian
Back to top Go down

Izkavan's Application
Page 1 of 1