Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SLY

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:57 am

sly here of towely or forestgump or sly better known i am currently with eg but getting tired of there bs wondering if u guys would let me a get a try out man i am pritty good
Back to top Go down
Alphonsecickase

Alphonsecickase

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:18 pm

Well there is a application form you must fill out. It's one of the stickies.
Back to top Go down
homer j. simpson

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:37 am

SLY wrote:
sly here of towely or forestgump or sly better known i am currently with eg but getting tired of there bs wondering if u guys would let me a get a try out man i am pritty good

I'm sorry your all butt hurt Sly, there isn't any BS going on in Enigma. If your refering to the times we muted you for spamming the mic, that is because you weren't following the rules, plain and simple.

Sorry for bringing this to your forums but I'm not going to let Sly lie about why he feels he wants/needs to move on.
Back to top Go down
mr1337entrapment

mr1337entrapment

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Just my friendly post on this.

Want to give Joe the heads up of why he is leaving. He has issues with my "shit" This shit as explained to me (since sly never did ever discuss this in trade with anyone that was involved). I would slay/kick him due to infractions on the server on top of verbal beratement on the said infractions. Sly would run from knife fights, camp in certain areas and a few others. He would be told by other admins on not to do this. My way of handling is immediate action to infractions. He would get mad at what i would do and would disconnect from the server. When he would lose he would disconnect from servers as well.

Sly never did discuss his issues with me but honestly it would not have changed the actions done. Now with that said hes a good guy and good addition to your clan. If you arent sticklers about your gg rules im sure you guys would get along. Enigma since we are TWL and skrimming in GG now are tryin to be textbook with the 1gunkill knife rules and brushing up on our turbo. So it just looks like Enigma Ideals and Sly are not on the same page. Good luck to all Joe I hope you have a nice day, all the love to ARMF.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enigmagang.cjb.net
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Empty

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1