Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aplication oh noes!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oh noes!

aplication oh noes! Empty
PostSubject: aplication oh noes!   aplication oh noes! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:13 pm

i play both sk and gg though more sk than gg im active ifa bit rusty but that will wear off in a few days Smile
Back to top Go down
Alphonsecickase

Alphonsecickase

PostSubject: Re: aplication oh noes!   aplication oh noes! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Fill out an application and you'd be fine I'm guessing. Oh and don't make a new post. Just edit this one.
Back to top Go down
asian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aplication oh noes!   aplication oh noes! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Fill out an application, no try out until you decide to join a division (if u decide to)

.asian
Back to top Go down
Unnamed
Admin
Unnamed

PostSubject: Re: aplication oh noes!   aplication oh noes! EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:26 pm

he already played with me before this app period i told him to just make a post here with his stuff so ya he needs info but after that he already made it into sk div.
Back to top Go down
http://www.armfclan.co.nr
asian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aplication oh noes!   aplication oh noes! EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:59 pm

So he's in?

.asian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aplication oh noes!   aplication oh noes! Empty

Back to top Go down

aplication oh noes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: