Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running Asian's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
running asian

Running Asian's App Empty
PostSubject: Running Asian's App   Running Asian's App EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:33 pm

1. Running Asian
2. geoskon
3. geoskon@yahoo.com
4. STEAM_0:1:371894 31:38 88 0
5. 17
6. None
7. gg_fy_snow
8. Been playing on the GG server for a long time now..I like to think I'm pretty decent at it..if overly serious sometimes
9. RL name is jeff..im a junior in HS. Also I play World of Warcraft a lot, but I'll be quitting soon as S3 is over and I get my gladiator title..then probably ebay..also I've been playing Natural Selection (an HL1 mod) since it came out and still play it every now and then. I run cross country and I wrestle.
Back to top Go down
Nade

Nade

PostSubject: Re: Running Asian's App   Running Asian's App EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:07 am

He is a good player....hes an awsome KILL STEALER!!!

I say give em a chance
Back to top Go down
asian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Running Asian's App   Running Asian's App EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:25 am

He's already in lmfao. We're testing the new "recruiting" method. (Unnamed and me talked about in the admin section ^^)

.asian

Oh and also welcome Aznstrike to ARMF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Asian's App   Running Asian's App Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Asian's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: