Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sully Erna App.

Go down 
+2
Noob 1 1/2
Sully Erna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sully Erna

Sully Erna

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:22 am

1. Your CS:S name: robzombie_fan11

2.Steam Name (requirement): Sully Erna

3. Your Email: robzombie_fan11@yahoo.com

4. Your Steam ID Ex: IDK

5. Your age: 15

6. Any problems with being active?: uhh possibilities are school, dads house, and wen my comp. decides to be a lil bitch and freeze up on me.

7. Your Favorite Map: fy_funtimes, surf_skyworld, zm_lila_panic, gg_pinkpanther, and shotty.

8. What you can contribute to ARMF?: uhh my comedie and my spontanious come backs to ownage and just ask noob and zerocool how my perverted comedy can lighten any situation =)

9. Any other info you think we should know: uhh i tend to be on alot but wen i'm not its cause i'm doin somethin important and if any other clan memebers wish to play music if ever aloud pls keep the rap/ hip-hop to a min. cause i am a metal head Smile o ya and i will fuck ur dead body lol
Back to top Go down
<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:50 am

ROFL....atleast your not lazy to post it. Thanks. And rofl your perverted comedy....You keep forgetting to fuck the bodies....! OMG!...lol I say yes.
But, if you get in the clan...CUT DOWN on that shit.
Back to top Go down
mack

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:03 am

sully is fun to play with and he knows the rules and enforces them with his mic like most member dont because they dont have a mic
Back to top Go down
<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:10 am

Just like you Mack...sept you have a mic...just don't use it Razz...And yea I do too.......Razz
Back to top Go down
Typhoon

Typhoon

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:40 am

Noob you sound like a teenage girl on her period
Back to top Go down
http://freakgaming.net
asian
Admin

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Sully, expect a tryout soon!

.asian
Back to top Go down
<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:36 pm

You know what Typhoon suck on my sweaty fucking balls!
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:55 pm

thenoob112 wrote:
You know what Typhoon suck on my sweaty fucking balls!

and Typhoon! WTF you guys RELAX!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sieteunocuatro13
Typhoon

Typhoon

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:10 am

No! bump that Mr. Gayman
Back to top Go down
http://freakgaming.net
<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

<Tod> Noob 1 1/2

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:29 am

lol Fall3n Razz We "were" like brothers I can't believe he just left...Well he's missed by most. I would like to say Sully is the funniest freaking guy ever. If he dosen't make you laugh atleast once...You are like freaking messed in the face. Razz With his little pervert comedy *cough cough* Fucking dead body's and what not Smile But, Sully stay posted on the forums or ELSE!...Or else you wouldn't know when your tryout is! Lol I can be funny to right guys....*Silent as a mouse*...Alright alright...Nobody thinks im funny...it's all good. Sully check the forums even though I told you your tryout was soon...Still check the forums more often and everythings good little bro.

Your friend, Noob!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sully Erna App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sully Erna App.   Sully Erna App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sully Erna App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: