Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Cool

Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) Empty
PostSubject: Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)   Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:57 am

So multiple ppl asked me to do this and since i was bored enuf to be motivated to fill it out here i am

1. Your CS:S name: Zer0Cool
2: Steam Name (requirement): the same?
3. Your Email: ctb2k@yahoo.com
4. Your Steam ID Ex: STEAM_0:0:0000000: STEAM_0:0:263569
5. Your age: 24?
6. Any problems with being active?: Yes, im social
7. Your Favorite Map: mini_house
8. What you can contribute to ARMF?: Well im not allowed to say im a fun guy or get along with people well...
9. Any other info you think we should know: Been in clans b4, scrimed b4, other then that not much except that i like chese, o yea and Sully...

BTW, i almost didnt fill this out because i filled it all out and submitted it it only to get an error and have to do it again Sad
Also why has it been for the last week or so that the 1 gun kill then knife server has been a ghost town, i was just in there for about an hour and only saw 4 seperate ppl in there...all of whom left after a few rounds Razz
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)   Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:05 am

good luck but if you get in plz change your name Razz
Back to top Go down
PUREVENOM

PUREVENOM

PostSubject: Re: Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)   Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:26 am

Played with zerocool many times great player, goo attitude, and helps enforce rule,,,, give em a tryout
Back to top Go down
asian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)   Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:08 am

I would be happy to give you a tryout.

.asian
Back to top Go down
Zer0Cool

PostSubject: Re: Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)   Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Thanks guys, now only if you guys were in the server..its empty again Sad

Just let me know when you want me to tryout
Back to top Go down
Sully Erna

Sully Erna

PostSubject: Re: Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)   Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:44 am

YEA BOY I KNEW U WERE GUNA EVENTUALLY TRY OUT HELL YA LET THIS BIATCH IN lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)   Why not (have to include more here to be able to post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why not (have to include more here to be able to post)
Page 1 of 1